There are foods you can enjoy that are healthy for your teeth. In fact, foods with proper nutrients can help promote positive oral health and positive overall body health too. Do you know which foods can help your oral health and teeth? If not, we are excited to give you more details.
Our dentist, Dr. Jimmy Gardiner, is here to help you understand how to keep your teeth healthy. That is why our team at Singing River Dentistry in Tuscumbia, Alabama, is pleased to share with you some tasty foods for healthy teeth.
Here are some tasty foods to make your teeth healthy and happy:
– Cheese: Cheese has calcium in it, which can help make your tooth enamel stronger.
– Chicken: The protein found in chicken is good for your oral health and overall body health.
– Nuts: Nuts carry phosphorus and other minerals that are healthy for your teeth and body.
– Pears or apples: These foods are very watery and are known as nature’s dental floss. They are healthy because they help keep your teeth clean and wash away harmful acids in your smile.
– Sugarless gum: Chewing sugarless gum is healthy because it produces saliva which counteracts harmful bacteria and residues in your smile between meals.
Your smile is important, which is why you should take care of it properly. If you have questions about your smile, or if you are in need of a dental checkup, please call us today at 256-383-0377 to make an appointment. Our friendly staff is always ready to help you in any way we can.